What’s been up with Outcomex in the last 12 months?
As Financial Year 20-21 comes to an end, we look back on the eventful year it has been and prepare for the next to come. Despite how unpredictable this period has been, Outcomex has achieved big things!
In the last 12 months, Outcomex has:
- increased our Enterprise and Government account portfolio by 17% year on year
- increased our Outcomex head count with 15 new employees
- had a 12% growth in our Managed Services Department
- grown our Software Engineering Department by 60%
- expanded our Sydney branch with our new head office, equipped with modern collaboration rooms and facilities.
Awards and Certifications
The team has worked hard and it shows! Our most celebrated achievements in the last 12 months include:
- 2020 Cisco APJC Award for Technology Excellence Partner of the Year: Security
- 2020 APJC and Global 1st place winner of the Cisco Partner Innovation Challenge for Farmdeck
- 2020 ARN Innovation Award for Emerging Technologies: IoT for FoodDeck
- 2020 Exabeam APJ Rocket Partner of the Year
- Cisco Contact Center Enterprise Authorisation
This year, Outcomex have Invested heavily into our security department. As a result, we have:
- Completed our ISO 27001 Certification
- Gained General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) capabilities through Essential 8 to successfully guide our customers with their cyber security, an issue that has increased in the last 12 months.
These new partnerships are essential to Outcomex as we expand our portfolio of new technologies and capabilities, aim to cater for the increasing demand to support a broader set of products from different vendors our customers require and to complement our ecosystem of partners with new technologies that we did not previously offer.
Development of new IoT Products:
- TransportDeck for the transport industry
- HealthDeck for hospitals, health clinics and medical centres
- WorkplaceDeck for any work environments (Offices, libraries, community centres)
- CampusonDeck for education providers
- MineDeck for the mining sector
To deploy with our end-to-end IoT solutions, Outcomex have also started to develop and manufacture our own sensors!
Completed sensors currently in the field and customer pilot site testing include:
Sensors currently in their PCB design and early testing stages include:
- Cow Ear Tags for livestock location tracking and theft prevention
- Cow Health Condition monitoring
- Smart Parking sensors
- Waste Bin sensors
Building our own sensors allows us to cater for unique requirements and to guarantee they meet the Outcomex quality standard. Having our own sensors also means that in the rare occasion a sensor issue arises, our team can directly address the matter.
Broadsecure is Outcomex’s latest IoT solution focusing on Intelligent security. Broadsecure uses video surveillance integrated with AI and intelligent edge technology to take security systems to a new level.
Broadsecure will allow us to offer AI/ML services which include:
- Cloud Based Video Surveillance with
- Theft Detection
- Facial Recognition
- Action Recognition (clarifying activities taking place in a video)
- With other AI/ML capabilities to follow
Broadsecure can be utilised as a standalone service or integrated with any of our IoT solutions.
Our business growth and all these achievements could not have been made possible without the collaborative hard work and trust of each employee, customer, and partner.
With the growing success in all our existing branches, Outcomex look forward to opening a new Outcomex branch in Brisbane in FY22 as we continue our journey towards expansion.