One year and counting…
As we complete our first year since rebranding as Outcomex, we can’t help but feel incredibly proud and thrilled at our enormous growth in the last year. Outcomex is composed of hard-working, approachable individuals, each of whom are key players in the company’s success.
Here are a few of our highlights from the past year.
– We have doubled in size and revenue in 2017
– Our Melbourne branch is up and running
– We have moved from NetApp Authorised Reseller to Gold partner within three months
– Despite the massive growth, we have kept our engineering DNA with 80% of our staff being engineers and 30% CCIE’s
– Outcomex has opened an IoT department
Events and conferences:
– We were Platinum sponsor at Cisco live 2017, Gold sponsor at EVOLVE Conference, and Silver sponsor at vFORUM
– Outcomex participated in multiple industry roundtables and keynotes hosted by organisations like Telstra, ARN, IT News, etc.
– We created our very first video production ‘Join the Cyber Force’, inspired by Star Wars and in collaboration with Cisco, Ingram, and NetApp.
– The team has taken part in fundraisers such as Starlight Foundation’s ‘Big Change for little champions telethon’, Sydney Morning Herald Half marathon and City2surf
-‘Best Newcomer partner’ by Telstra for the FY17 H1 period
– Winner of the ‘Converged Infrastructure Excellence’ award and finalist for ‘New Partner of the year’ award at 2017 NetApp Partner Awards
– ‘Highest Sales’ winner by Dicker Data at the Telstra Services Incentive 2017
– Second position for ‘Emerging Partner of the Year’ in Telstra’s Annual Partner of the Year Awards
– Our Channel Manager Sharlie Raymond, was finalist for the ARN Women in ICT (WIICT) ‘Rising star’ award
– Our Security practice lead Darren Lynn was nominated as ‘Cisco Champion’
In 2017, Outcomex has also had the privilege to work with hundreds of customers on projects involving technologies like Data Centre, Security, Enterprise Networking, and Collaboration, and has doubled the size of its Managed Services team to meet the demand.
Congratulations to our team at Outcomex as well as our supportive partners and customers.
We are already looking forward to year 2!