The Outcomex employee awards
Behind every successful business is its hard-working and innovative employees. To honour and celebrate our employees, their dedication and commitment during 2020, some of our team members received a special recognition award at our year-end celebration held in our newly built office space in Sydney last week.
Choosing who to honour these awards with is always a tough decision, but some members shone just a little brighter this year and were applauded for their work ethic and commitment:
- MVP Management Award: Sharlie Raymond
- MVP Software Engineering & Innovation Award: Sriram Puvvada
- MVP Sales (NSW): Max Schaapman
- Most Promising Emerging Talent (NSW): Andrew Scalise
- MVP Sales (VIC/SA): Holly Garbutt
- Most Promising Emerging Talent (VIC/SA): Michael Kaminski
- MVP Inside Sales: Durga Konduru
- MVP Engineering (NSW): Hoai Huynh
- MVP Engineering (VIC/SA): Anson Guo
- MVP Managed Services: David Milne
- Managed Services Up & Coming: Henry Duong
- MVP Service Delivery: Simon Townsend
- MVP Marketing: Santana Pham
- Engineering Hall of Fame: Jessie Cu, Gerhard Zaayman & Arjun De
- Chairman’s Awards: Agnaldo Coelho, Ahmz Beydoun, Andre Botta, Ben Morgan, Cameron Harding, Charlie Sangha, Craig Haydon, David Kelson, Frida Saul, Hamed Frohar, Heidar Afjeie, Hoda Ashouri, James Howard, Joemon Jose, John Nield, Lincun Qian, Luca Palermo, Madura Malwatte, Mukti Joshi, Setu Patel, Shervin Fathinia, Simon Zhu & Vitor Fylyk.
We thank all of our employees for their work ethic throughout such an unpredictable year. We look forward to what 2021 has to offer!