Cheers To a Successful Year!
Last Thursday, our team gathered together in Sydney to celebrate the end of the 2018-2019 Financial Year. As tradition goes, we released our annual results during the event. From 1st July 2018 to 30th June 2019, Outcomex has achieved big things.
Here are a few significant numbers:
- opened 2 new offices (one bigger branch in Melbourne to cater for the team’s expansion and our first branch in Adelaide);
- signed 131 new customers;
- had a 26% year-on-year revenue growth;
- gone from 60 to 82 employees;
Part of our growth has stemmed from the solidification of our position in Victoria as well as our entrance on the South Australian market. Only two months after the opening of our Adelaide branch, we have already won new customers, and are looking at hiring more engineers to support the demand.
Renewed focus on partnerships and Managed Services
The last 12 months have also brought to Outcomex a renewed focus on developing new partnerships. Expanding our vendor alliances has been necessary for a few main reasons:
- to complement our ecosystem of partners with new technologies we were not offering previously;
- to expand our capabilities to keep offering the most cutting-edge technologies to our customers no matter the architecture;
- to cater for the rising demand to support a broader set of products from different vendors as we grow our number of Managed Services customers. Being able to provide an all-encompassing Managed Services solution to our clients has always been a priority.
Reaching this level of specialisation is a fantastic result for Outcomex as we continue to grow and evolve, always aiming to offer the best technology solutions to our clients.